Pulling out before orgasm....I sent a donation

Hi Bob,

I had protected sex with a hooker 2 weeks ago. When I was close to orgasm I pulled out and removed the condom and I ejaculated on her breasts. How big of a risk was that? Could the vaginal fluid from the condom that my hand touched to remove the condom come in contact with my urethra and infect me that way? I'm also giving a donation of $50, you are really doing a great job and I am sure everyone here appreciates that.

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. You followed the safer sexual techniques. I see absolutely no cause for concern.

Thank you for your generous tax-deductible gift. I can assure you it will touch the lives of those in need.

Be well. Stay safe.

Thank You
Dr Frascino....... Fingers & Anal