Pulling out before orgasm....I sent a donation
Nov 6, 2006
I had protected sex with a hooker 2 weeks ago. When I was close to orgasm I pulled out and removed the condom and I ejaculated on her breasts. How big of a risk was that? Could the vaginal fluid from the condom that my hand touched to remove the condom come in contact with my urethra and infect me that way? I'm also giving a donation of $50, you are really doing a great job and I am sure everyone here appreciates that.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your HIV risk is nonexistent. You followed the safer sexual techniques. I see absolutely no cause for concern.
Thank you for your generous tax-deductible gift. I can assure you it will touch the lives of those in need.
Be well. Stay safe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Cut On Hand
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.