Thank You

Hello Dr. Frascino,

I do not have a question, but I do feel like I owe you more than I could possibly ever repay.

I have spent the last 3 months practically worried out of my mind (of what little mind I have) with the only relief at times that of reading your writings to other worried person`s like myself.

Today after 89 LONG days of waiting I got my negative results......something during the last 89 days I did`nt think I would ever see......I was so sure I had aquired HIV.

I just wanted to send a note to say: THANK YOU.

Please keep up the wonderfull work, you`re helping alot more people than you even know.......just like you helped me.

Thank You So Much !!!

Thanks for your thanks and for taking time to write in and share your story. Don't forget to "pay it forward!" That means don't forget what you've learned from this experience. Promote HIV/AIDS awareness and scientific factual information about HIV prevention.

Be well. Stay well. Vote Democrat!

rimming
Pulling out before orgasm....I sent a donation