rimming

Dear dr. Frascino, Thank you for all the great job that you are doing with all of us confused and in need of professional advice.Well im coming from Croatia and if you could be so nice to answer me shortly on 2 questions. First:If guy preforms rimming to me,are there any chances of contracting the HIV or anything else( im the receiving one). Second question:Can i get amebas by deep kissing with someone who already has them(ameboasis or something like that)? Many, many thanks in advance. Hope to get an answer from you.Greetings from sunny Croatia,Sasa

Hello Sasa from Sunny Croatia,

I've enjoyed many sunny days in sunny Croatia, particularly in Dubrovnik and Split!

Regarding rimming, there have been no documented cases of HIV transmission from rimming or getting rimmed. However, other STDs can be passed by the oral-fecal route. See below.

As to your second question, no, amebiasis is not transmitted by deep kissing, but can be transmitted by rimming.

Stay well.

rimming May 6, 2006

Dr. Bob,

Can you become infected with HIV if you are rimmed by an Hiv+ guy? Thanks.

Another QTND (Question That Never Dies). A simple search of the archives would have answered your question, saving you the need to post a question and me the time to post a redundant response. But that's OK. We'll forgive you this time.

There have been no recorded cases of HIV transmission/acquisition from rimming or getting rimmed. However, rimming without a barrier does place you at risk for other STDs. Now before you immediately start typing yet another redundant question, if you want a rundown on exactly which STDs I'm referring to, check out the archives, OK?

nobody talks about rimming Jan 11, 2006

Dr Frascino, how big is the possibility of becoming HIV+ for rimming? I look for information but nobody talks about it, maybe nobody does it!?

What do you mean no one talks about rimming?? I just checked the archives of this site and found over 250 entries posted on the subject!! Check them out and you'll soon see that there have been no recorded cases of getting HIV from rimming or getting rimmed, OK? However, I should mention other STDs, such as hepatitis A, intestinal parasites and herpes, can be easily transmitted via rimming.

Stay well.

Mutual Masturbation...
Thank You