Nov 6, 2006
In all your years working in your office helping HIV people, have you ever heard of HIV resulting from mutual masturbation?
Just curious... keep up the awesome work.
Response from Dr. Frascino
The short answer is no. The long answer is nope.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Vomiting An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.