Nov 6, 2006
In all your years working in your office helping HIV people, have you ever heard of HIV resulting from mutual masturbation?
Just curious... keep up the awesome work.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The short answer is no. The long answer is nope.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Mutual Masturbation?
- Mutual Masturbation And AIDS
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.