woohooo-so why am I scared

Hey Dr.Bob

This is Kirk the washing machine condom guy with bad grammer. Well I got my three month elisa back and it was negative. The problem is the girl I slept with is confirmed hiv positve. I talked to her and she said she didnt know she had it. She is sorry if she gave it to me. So you know the story had sex with her with a condom out of the washing machine. The condom didn't break and I saw the semen when I ejaculated in the condom. the problem is I ejaculted in the condom while in her. So what if the condom had a small pin sized hole or something in it. Given I have a 8 inch pretty wide penis. Do you think it would have broken. Would I have noticed it. I'm scared because I have had the worst case of ars symptoms you can have. Real bad aches muscle joint aches. Skin pealing evrywhere. Lymph nodes in groin and neck(docter confirmed) and I feel pressure under my armpit like another one is growing. I dont know what foliculitis or dermatits is, but when I shave my beard is like dandruf or flaky skin underneath. My beard has never done that its normally smooth. So whats happening to my skin. I also have s sense of not felling full no matter how much I eat. So please tell me i'm ok. The CDC said my risk factor is small basically nonexistent. They said the condom would have broken most likely or that the small amount of virus that might have seeped in would be such a small amount chances are it would die as a free virus. So I will send you anywhere from 25-75$ to answer my question please help me doc thank you. Kirk.

Hey Washing-Machine Bad Grammar Guy,

Unfortunately I cannot diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet; however, I can tell you with great certainty what's not causing your symptoms: it's not HIV! No way. No how!

Kirk, a negative three-month HIV test trumps any and all symptoms each and every time. That you Maytagged your rubber suit before shagging is not a problem if the latex condom didn't break. And when latex is stretched over something as massive as an "8 inch pretty wide penis" and breaks, it's not subtle. It's more like a balloon popping. Your eight-incher would have his pretty wide head poking through the shredded condom if it failed, OK?

Regarding your symptoms, I can assure you they are not "the worst case of ARS you can have!!!" Not even close, pal! If you're having ongoing physical ailments, see your doctor for an evaluation. Remember, one thing that's for certain is that these symptoms are not HIV related!

Why are you scared? Because you don't believe your WOO-HOO negative test results. Counseling may help you accept the truly wonderful news that you have definitively dodged the HIV bullet!

Thanks for your donation, Kirk! (www.concertedeffort.org)

Be well. Stay well.

Just a Thank You
Receptive Oral Risks