Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Holy Evangelicals Batman?
Nov 6, 2006

Dr. B- As you may very well recognize my e mail address, you are probably aware that I am a long time reader and have posted before. I think you will be glad to know that this e mail has nothing to do with HIV. I was catching up on the Republican scandal du jour (the reverend Ted Haggard story), and decided that maybe the only person in the world who is enjoying this story as much as I am has to be one Dr. Bob Frascino (and Howard Dean). It has all the makings of a great stroy, and nearly every topic that is ever discussed on this web site is contained therein. Crooked Republicans, illicit sex with a sex worker, meth, homosexuality, crooked republicans, cheating on spouses, crooked republicans...this story is delicious. Just wondering if you were enjoying it as much as I am. It is always the religious self-righteous ones you have to look out for...Foley, a child rights warrior solicits kids. This lunatic, a homophobe is doing the do with a male hooker and meth. Amazing, huh?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

There appears to be so many G.O.P. scandals du jour, we may soon have to rename it G.O.P. scandals du moment just to fit them all in.

So this meth-minister, tweeker-preacher wants us to believe he bought crystal meth form a gay male hooker in preparation for a soothing, relaxing, mellow massage??? Hmmm . . . just how does one connect those dots? And he wants to blame this on a Denver hotel??? What did he do? Call down for an extra towel and when it arrived at his door it just happened to be wrapped around a hunky-spunky honcho stud muffin???

Dr. Bob

Previous
No question, just wanted to say thank you
Next
Newest HIV Info

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.