Holy Evangelicals Batman?

Dr. B- As you may very well recognize my e mail address, you are probably aware that I am a long time reader and have posted before. I think you will be glad to know that this e mail has nothing to do with HIV. I was catching up on the Republican scandal du jour (the reverend Ted Haggard story), and decided that maybe the only person in the world who is enjoying this story as much as I am has to be one Dr. Bob Frascino (and Howard Dean). It has all the makings of a great stroy, and nearly every topic that is ever discussed on this web site is contained therein. Crooked Republicans, illicit sex with a sex worker, meth, homosexuality, crooked republicans, cheating on spouses, crooked republicans...this story is delicious. Just wondering if you were enjoying it as much as I am. It is always the religious self-righteous ones you have to look out for...Foley, a child rights warrior solicits kids. This lunatic, a homophobe is doing the do with a male hooker and meth. Amazing, huh?

There appears to be so many G.O.P. scandals du jour, we may soon have to rename it G.O.P. scandals du moment just to fit them all in.

So this meth-minister, tweeker-preacher wants us to believe he bought crystal meth form a gay male hooker in preparation for a soothing, relaxing, mellow massage??? Hmmm . . . just how does one connect those dots? And he wants to blame this on a Denver hotel??? What did he do? Call down for an extra towel and when it arrived at his door it just happened to be wrapped around a hunky-spunky honcho stud muffin???

No question, just wanted to say thank you
Newest HIV Info