Now now Dr. Bob!

Now now Dr. Bob, come on now, you don't know for sure if this guy Jones is telling the truth about Rev. Haggard having sex with him, he didn't pass the lie detector test. Rev. Haggard admitted buying meth from him as curiosity, but only used him for a massage as was reccommended by the Hotel he was staying at in Denver. Now you can't find pleasure in seeing this good man brought down can you?

L.K.

Hi L.K.,

"Now, now Dr. Bob, come on now, you don't know for sure if this guy Jones is telling the truth about Rev. Haggard having sex with him . . . ."????????

Now, now L.K., come on now, please note I said "alleged" because it is true we don't know all the facts . . . yet! Let's face facts, L.K. The "Rev." did hire a gay masseur. That's fact. And he did purchase an illegal drug (crystal meth). That's fact. And when it comes to getting a nice relaxing soothing massage, getting tweaked out on crystal meth is always the first thing that comes to one's mind. After the aroma candles and Enya music, right???? So you think the revved-up "Rev" is a "good man"??? Well, time will tell. And I'll keep an open mind. But the evidence so far doesn't look good for this "good man" who may well be brought down for going down while on uppers.

Let's all stay tuned for this week's gay G.O.P. scandal. Alternatively we could react like Elizabeth Miller. According to the New York Times today, Elizabeth Miller, a 46-year-old mother of three, who has been a member of the Rev's church for almost six years, said she was so upset that she took the day off from work to pray. "It's like a death in the family, except it's not that clear," Ms. Miller said. "It's more like having someone slowly dying from a painful illness." My, my, my, can't you just feel the love and compassion these folks have for all things gay?

Do stay tuned, L.K. I'll bet some "Enlightenment" is on the way.

Please, please....im begging...
No question, just wanted to say thank you