I have been very bad to my tongue and now I am mentally hurt!!

Dear Dr. Bob,

I really need your advice because I can't get my doom- scenario out of my head!! Please 10 seconds!! Can't find a facelifted tongue in the archives!!

I am the Bulgarian guy that cleaned his tongue with his thumbnail ten minutes before this stupid lapdance. The doom scenario goes like this (and repeats itself 500 times a day in my head):

Cleaned my tongue with the nail of my thumb, ten minutes later a lapdance happened, fingered vagina, touched breast with same hand, and stupidly licked that same breast (with some vaginal fluid on it)with my 'by thumbnail facelifted tongue'. And now I can only think about the scenario that the virus entered my tongue because of small wounds.

Is this possible and should I stay worrying all day or can I put this thing out of my head and concentrate on my study again (because I can't and I have to do exams in 2 weeks..)

I promise you that I will never be bad to my tongue again!

Please help me Dr. Bob!! I will send donation!!

Bulgarian guy with hurt tongue

Hey Bulgarian-Guy,

Your HIV risk is virtually nonexistent. I see no cause for concern or a "doom-scenario!" If you remain worried, get a single three-month HIV test. It isn't necessary or warranted, and it will undoubtedly be negative, but it will also permanently put to rest any residual fears you may be harboring. OK?

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, indeed, you are "well.")

My doctor is confusingme please help!! You rule!
Please, please....im begging...