Wet Vaginal Secretions from Outside of Condom on Penis

Dr. Bob: I'm ill with fear, and have been now for two weeks. I had protected vaginal sex with a stripper in a club...condom in tact, very short duration, 1-2 minutes...not much fun. After finishing, she wiped herself, and I put my rod while it was still inside the condom in my pants and went to the washroom to clean up. In the washroom, about 2 minutes later, I took off the condom, cleaned up my base, from either lube or her, and then put my penis back in my underwear. Here's what worries me. What if some of her vaginal secretions rubbed off the outside of the condom while I walked to the washroom and landed on the inside of my underwear. When I put my bare penis back in my underwear, is there any chance that her secretions on my underwear, which may have still been damp, may have infected me if my penis tip touched them? This is my only risk and I can't even say if my penis touched any secretions or if there was much there, but it's driving me insane and I may be more ill of anxiety than HIV. I also, of course, have had a sore throat for 3 days now. Please let me know if I'm at risk?

I will make a donation. By the way, you are the best expert out there and have such a rational approach.

Your HIV risk is completely nonexistent. Gosh, if HIV were that easy to contract, it would have wiped out the entire planet years ago.

Thanks for your donation! (www.concertedeffort.org)

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

Rumored positive
now or never