Rumored positive

Dear Dr. Bob, I would just like to say thank you for your response to my concern of possibly being in concact with an hiv+ one nite stand. After several days of stressing and a failed attemp to have a rapid test conducted(free clinic was closed on my only day off!), researching on this site helped make things a little bit(very miniscule)easier for me. However, by acctually recieving a response from a professional in this field, I feel much more relieved, and have realized that maybe I shouldnt be soo paranoid and overwhelmed by my fears. If I gained anything out of this ordeal, it was a major reality check. It made me think about the type of life style I have been living. Also, that I need to take greater precaution before I act out on my desires. I am in my early thirties, and a single father. Life is already very difficult at times, and i would not want to make it more difficult for my child in this crazy world. I would like to be around as long as possible (GOD willing) to see her grow and succeed in life. This could be tarnished by one nite of irresponsible lust. Anyway doctor, I would just like to say thank you once again, and have you know that I think this site is very informative and resourcefull. I believe that people like you are a blessing to others who have limited knowledge of this epidemic, and who can have people like yourself who are supportive in this nature. Thanks for your quick response. Now IF I can muster the courage to get another test in the future,(I think my balls dropped back down!) Ill feel a little more confident thanks to you. (I was so concerned about my situation, that I didnt realize that you had a foundation! Ill try to make a donation to this cause.) Bye!

Thanks for your thanks. Don't let anyone or anything stop payment on your "reality check!"

Be well. Stay well. Keep your low hangers where they belong!

ORAsure, I'm pretty sure, but I wanna be MORE sure...
Wet Vaginal Secretions from Outside of Condom on Penis