ORAsure, I'm pretty sure, but I wanna be MORE sure...

Hey Dr. Bob... I asked a question a few days ago, but had trouble sending it in... I'm really hoping you can put some unreasonable fears to rest for me... I had a (random) girl bite me on the neck several times playfully, but then proceeded to bite my chest through 2 t-shirts and 1 long sleeved shirt..hurt like hell and left a bruise for days on my chest... She mentioned that she drew blood on a couple occassions with a couple other people... but didn't seem to do so on me, that I know of...(just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there) She recently had dental work done, you know worked up gumlines, softened tissue...I guess what I am asking, #1 what are the EXTREME odds of contracting HIV, though I already know saliva does not carry it... I'm looking for reassurance here...are we talking 99.9% sure for the good??? or what... feel free to add tons of decimal points to make a person smile... #2 since the actual date of the biting is known, does that make the chances of a possible 6 week test that much more accurate and/or relavent to cure some shaky nerves?? #3 I know the ORAsure test that have been around for a few years are available... are they as reliable today as are the ORAquick? I have no idea what generation test they are, but want efficiency and accuracy in a short amount of time, should I choose to calm my fears... #4 and how accurate of a result can I expect if I take the ORAsure test after 6 weeks, as opposed to 3 months to kill off any anxiety?? #5 If I take a 6 week test, do you feel that a 3 month test would be unnecessary, if ORAsure were to be efficient at the 6 week period??? I thank you greatly for your time Dr. Bob, as I know there are people out there with much more serious issues then I... I wish nothing but the best for them all... #6 Do you like Hostess Cupcakes??? Those damn things rule...

A random girl bit you hard enough to leave bruises and ". . . she mentioned that she drew blood on a couple occasions with a couple other people . . . ?????" Who the hell are you dating, Allison Alligator??? Penelope Pit Bull?? Countess Draculina???

Proceeding to your questions :

1. Odds of contracting HIV from Miss Love Bites are exactly zero. None. Zip. Nada.

2. Nope.

3. Yep, very reliable.

4. HIV tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be definitive.

5. See answer to #4.

6. Hmmm . . . I had you pegged as more of a Ding-Dong.

Stay well.

Clinic Refused to Test ????? (so I went Private)
Rumored positive