Nov 2, 2006
IJUST HAD KNEE REPLACEMANT AND HAVE HIGH PULSE RAT IN MY EAR. CONSTANT PULSE POUNDING IN MY EAR, ALSO HAVE BLLOD CAKE IN MY NOSTRIL. COULD THIS BE THE SIGN OF ANENA AAAAAAAND HOW CAN I GET RID OF IT?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
This is an HIV/AIDS information site. I suggest you talk to your doctor about your concerns. And, by the way, if you really have a "high pulse rat" in your ear, you may need the help of a veterinarian or perhaps a rodent exterminator as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Safety Precautions To Take With People Living With Hiv
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- Where Is Shingles Usually Found?
- When Do Hpv Warts Go Away?
- What Vitamins Should I Take If I Have Herpes?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.