WOO HOO! I'm special

Doc, I have been a mess after a case of shingles. Worried if my trip to the "massage parlour" had caught up to me after two years. I tested NEG after 3 and 6 months and have been abstinent since. "Shingles? I must have seroconverted!" I thought! Worry crept back, I checked the archives, I still didn't believe I was okay. I got my results today and after two years since my last exposure.....HIV NEGATIVE! Doctor, I hope my case can prove to some out there that if you convince yourself (even after scientific, factual results) you're negative, make sure you get tested. Instead of allowing guilt, fear, and irrationale convince you of being HIV Posotive. I want to say that your postings have comforted me like they have to others BUT I didn't allow them to. Doc, you are a gem to so many and you will be in my prayers for a long time. I hope you have an extreemly long life. That you may continue to be a blessing to so many. From ther bottom of my heart, thank you. Today I FEEL WELL, I will continue to be so because you have given me a good foundation in safe sex. A life saving one perhaps.... May you continue to shine! O

Hi O,

Congrats! and WOO-HOO! I won't even say "see, I told you so!"

Be well. Stay well. Believe the archives!

Rare situation I am desperate person
followup to Test?????