Rare situation I am desperate person

Hello Dr.Bob, I am writting you from Chile,my name is Sebastian. First Id like to say you that your work is excelent and a useful help for many persons who seek information about HIV.My question is related to a "rare" situation that I had with a shemale guy,We didnt have anal nor oral sex,only mutual masturbation. His semen fall in my chest (I dont have any cut) and after two minutes I took a piece of toilet paper and cleaned my skin,in a stupid mistake I took the same piece of toilet paper with the semen of this guy and I cleaned my penis,fortunately I realized of this thing and inmediately wash my genitales. I dont have hurts in my penis and I dont think that his semen has been able to get in touch with my urethra.Dear Dr. BoB what is your opinion about my exposure risk? Should I be tested?. Please I ask for your help. A worried latinamerican guy. Best regards

Hi Sebastian from Chile,

Your HIV risk is so remote as to be virtually nonexistent. Personally I do not feel HIV testing is warranted. However, the option to test is always open to you. If you do decide to test, remember to wait at least three months from the time of potential exposure so that your test results will be definitive.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Immunosuppresants and Oral-HELP
WOO HOO! I'm special