The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Rare situation I am desperate person

Nov 2, 2006

Hello Dr.Bob, I am writting you from Chile,my name is Sebastian. First Id like to say you that your work is excelent and a useful help for many persons who seek information about HIV.My question is related to a "rare" situation that I had with a shemale guy,We didnt have anal nor oral sex,only mutual masturbation. His semen fall in my chest (I dont have any cut) and after two minutes I took a piece of toilet paper and cleaned my skin,in a stupid mistake I took the same piece of toilet paper with the semen of this guy and I cleaned my penis,fortunately I realized of this thing and inmediately wash my genitales. I dont have hurts in my penis and I dont think that his semen has been able to get in touch with my urethra.Dear Dr. BoB what is your opinion about my exposure risk? Should I be tested?. Please I ask for your help. A worried latinamerican guy. Best regards

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Sebastian from Chile,

Your HIV risk is so remote as to be virtually nonexistent. Personally I do not feel HIV testing is warranted. However, the option to test is always open to you. If you do decide to test, remember to wait at least three months from the time of potential exposure so that your test results will be definitive.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Immunosuppresants and Oral-HELP
WOO HOO! I'm special

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint