Immunosuppresants and Oral-HELP

Dr. Bob-

Help, I can't sleep or eat and all I think about is the terrible mistake I made.

I am taking an immunosupressant (Azasan) for an intestinal condition. Recently, I made the terrible decision to let a swinger perform oral on me at the same time she was performing oral on her husband. I have read that oral is very low risk, but does being on an immunosupressant effect the risk?

I think you are an amzing man and I will send an anon. donation to your organization.

Thank you! Going Banannas!

First, let me say thaat you are incredible, and without you many of may not ever rebound to sanity.

Hello Going Bananas!

Sounds like Sally Swinger was the one going (down on) bananas (yours and her husbands)!

Relax, Max! Taking Azasan does not increase your risk of contracting HIV from insertive oral sex. The risk remains the same extremely low, OK?

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). Anonymous or otherwise, in my opinion it's folks like you with the compassion to help others in desperate need who are truly "amzing!"

Stay well!

please answer this, i can't find a clear answer anywhere
Rare situation I am desperate person