Dr Bob Bobblehead

Hey Dr. Bob, Just want to come by and say hi. You should consider start making Dr. Bob bobblehead, for the kind of popularity you get now.

Will you send me a signed autograph if I donate $100? (This is an actual offer.)

Timmy

Hey Timmy,

A Dr. Bob Bobblehead???? Hmmm . . . could it become the next Tickle-Me-Elmo?

Will I send you a signed autograph for a donation of $100? Absofrickinlutely! In fact all donations of $100 receive a thank-you letter, an accessory thank-you card and a 12- minute DVD featuring clips from our Concerted Effort events. I personally sign all communication and thank-you letters. Additional thank-you gifts (CD's and DVD's etc.) are given for donor at the $250, $500 and $1000 levels.

Stay well, Timmy.

Dr. Bobblehead

please answer doc.. I will make donation if you do
orgasim takes forever