Need Help from Dr. B

Hey Dr.Bob! How are you doing I love the work you do and appreciate it. I am a 18yr male and a have question regarding purple spots in my mouth i had 2 purple spots on the inside of my cheek they both went away but a couple weeks later they returned with 2 others on the inside of my lip. One of them is almost black. I also have about 5 petechiae on my body but my main concern are the ones in my mouth. I had unprotected sex a couple month before they appeared i also had thrush about a month after the sex i had a blood test counducted about 2 months post exposure and a oraquick test at about 3 months. both were negative but i am still very concerned about the purple spots in my m outh. i also developed a strange rash on my lower arm. Dr. could i have HIV? What on earth could these purple spots be in my mouth could it be HIV related.. I would GREATLY appreciate any input about this anything at all would help.

Unfortunately I cannot diagnose "purple spots" over the Internet. However, what I can tell you, with great certainty, is that if you had a negative HIV test three months or more from the time of your last potential HIV exposure, HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

My advice is to use latex condoms and water-based lube for sex each time, every time! That way you won't have to worry in the future, OK?

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

Scared of having to give up my dream
Story of my relationship .... from Argentina ! ! !