I cant believe I did it again bob

Hi Bob

You've helped me in the past and Ive also donated to your foundation in the past.

Firstly to the twat who posted about versatile, I think you need to think before you talk or maybe try understanding what you reading before commenting, otherwise you're just going to come across as blithering idiot like you did on your message. You don't make realistic sense.

Anyway Bob I did it again and I cant believe it. I had unprotected sex with a woman I thought was not promiscuous until finding out later that she was in fact quite some penny farthing.

The unprotected sex lasted for only about 2 minutes (yep I didn't give her a quickie she got the full 2 minutes).

About 3 weeks later at work I started feeling flu'ish and then later in the day I started to get fever and myalgias.

I went home that day (now this is the part Im hoping saves this from being ARS. I took 2000mg penicillan (2 times augmentin BD 1000 mg) and went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning the fever was gone. I was also coughing a little on the day the fever started. The next day the coughing was practically gone

Im hoping the fact that I was coughing a bit and that the fever was gone the next day that the infection was bacterial and not viral.

However Ive read that ars fever can last one day(unlikely but possible). Maybe the augmentin had nothing to do with me feeling better the next day or the fever dissapearing.

The fever and myalgias were very real for one day. After taking the antibiotics it was gone the next day and all I had for a few days was a slight flu'ish feeling with a bit of a cough.

No rash, no ulcers, no weight loss.

Now I know that 2 minutes of unprotected vaginal is relatively low risk but does this sound like ars to you

Im so stupid I never learn from my mistakes. In fact I dont deserve an answer from you although I would appreciate one.

Thanks Doc Definately the silliest dude around(cheney 2)

You had unprotected sex with a penny-farthing??? Hmmm . . . you had sex with one of those antique bicycles with the really big wheels in the front? Didn't that hurt?

You're correct: your "full 2 minutes" (you stud, you!) of commando mattress mambo really is "relatively low risk." However, the risk is not completely nonexistent. Consequently getting a single test at the three-month mark is warranted.

Symptoms, as you probably know well from reading this forum, do not equal HIV disease. In fact symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is or is not HIV infected. The reason to get tested is potential HIV exposure, not the presence or absence of symptoms.

That said, your one day of fever and myalgias is not characteristic of ARS. However, as you point out, there is great variability from person to person in the scope, severity and even duration of ARS symptoms.

As for as being "the silliest dude around," nah, not even close! Have you taken a look at the dingbats currently running the country? And what about Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Pat Robertson, James Dobson, Mark Foley, Tom DeLay, Bob Ney, Duke Cunningham, Jack Abramoff and the rest, which includes just about anyone still supporting the G.O.P.? Talk about never learning from (or even admitting) their mistakes!!!

I'll send you my very best good-luck/good-health karma that your three-month test remains negative on two conditions:

1. You do learn from this mistake, stock up on latex condoms and water-based lube and use them whether having sex with Penny Farthing or Penny Prostitute.

2. You vote Democrat! (Assuming you are in the USA.)

URGENT PLEASE ANSWER
sharps container * donation