URGENT PLEASE ANSWER

Yesterday I had sex with a Prostitute, and after 5 mins of intercourse I did notice that the condom riped from the base. So I did remove it and used a new one. She says that she is Negative and got tested to months ago. But I am so scared. What Shall I do???? What are my chances of being infected: Low, Med or High? THANKS IN ADVANCE AND PLEASE ANSWER... I swear that I will donate

The estimated per-act risk for acquisition of HIV from unprotected (including failed-condom) insertive penile-vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be lower, as we do not know the HIV status of your Naughty Lady from Shady Lane.

What should you do?

1. Realize that your actual HIV risk remains low.

2. Review proper condom technique and remember to use plenty of water-based lube when having sex.

3. Get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. The new rapid HIV tests provide accurate results in just 20 minutes.

Thanks for your willingness to make a donation to help those infected with HIV face the challenges of living with the virus (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my very best good-luck karma that your three-month definitive HIV test is negative!

Good luck!

Progress report no questions
I cant believe I did it again bob