And how are you, Dr Bob?

It's been a while I must say. I don't frequent these archives as much as I did at one time. Perhaps it's the OCD medication finally kicking in, ha. Anyhow, I was browsing through my favorites and thought I would peek in and see whats going on. Hope you are doing well Dr Bob. You are an inspiration to many. Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

Glad you came back for a visit and that your OCD meds have indeed kicked in and kicked your irrational HIV fears in their proverbial butt!

How am I? Still here and loving every second of my wild and woolly existence on this remarkable planet.

Be well, Jennifer. Stay well and drop in for a visit anytime, OK?

Strange Circumstances
Gonorrhea issue