Please read:obcesssive or not I need to know which one!also i want to know how u feel

Dear Dr. Bob-

You amazing thing you.I am 28 years old tested 6 months ago and havent had sex in a year.negative elisa and western blot confirm. Also I do not do drugs. Clean as a whistle! So my concern is a few things.1) I was at a friends house who had a friend over that is a meth user and looks very bad, dont know if she has HIV but she hates me and has done some things like vandalize my car etc....Im afraid I may have gotten HIV and not known it by her pricking me with a needle or something like that. Am I going crazy? 2 weeks after that I had what started as a flu for only 24 hours and it went away. I also have a rash currently not where the lymphnodes are at but where the crease is between my leg and manhood.its reddish with little looks like pimples,i shaved there 1 week prior to the rash so you know. Should I get tested? Im so conscience of HIV and I would hate to get it this way. Also I dont remember feeling anything prick me but i was very distracted talking to my friend. please help.

1. Are you going crazy? Hmmm . . . well, if you are seriously worried about tweaked-out meth users pricking you with needles that you never even felt, I suppose you could be well on your way to the funny farm.

2. Should you get tested because you had a 24-hour "flu" and some pimples near your manhood? Nope. Instead, I'd suggest you see a dermatologist to clear up your unsightly rash.

As always, the option to get an HIV test is always open to you. However, I do not feel it is warranted based on the information provided. You might consider getting some counseling for your HIV fears and "obcesssive" problems!

Be well.

How accurate was testing 10+ years ago?
Strange Circumstances