Condom Durability

Hi Bob! You Rock! It is so easy to donate money to this!

My question surrounds durability. I have had two situations, both different in the climax area.

I am a bisexual male that hadn't really had sex in awhile as I was in law school. Two-Three months back, I went to s celebration party. There was of course come adult entertainment. I had protected sex with the entertainer, both vaginal insertive ( i feel a joke coming) and then oral. Both with condom intact.

The second was some guy I met. A few weeks later, i met him, he sucked me for a little then asked me to bend it over and give it to him. I put on a condom and got it in once. But he was so tight that I could not keep it in. So I pulled out, removed the condom that was still in good shape, and let him blow till I came.

Both partners told me that they were HIV negative and had been tested.

I know that my risks for hiv for is next to zero. But what are my risks for protected anal and vaginal? I mean, really, it is even possible to become infected even when you are safe?

I went to the doc about a month after, told of the situation, but he woudln't test me. I begged, he gave in, results were negative.

Anywho, should I still be worried about this? I mean, I practiced safe intercourse, excluiding the BJ from my boy.

Let me know you hottie!

Hi Bisexual Lawyer-Dude,

You schtupped "the entertainer???" Hmmm . . . apparently there was more than a joke coming (cumming?) . . . .

Regarding condom durability, HIV can not permeate intact latex or polyurethane, no matter where your "climax area" happens to be. If your latex or polyurethane condom was used properly and did not fail, your HIV-transmission risk is nonexistent.

Should you be worried? Nah. Should you have gotten an HIV test at one month? Nah. HIV tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive or conclusive.

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

Bye-bye, Bi-Guy.

Immunoboost, wat the hell?!!
Now I'm officially afraid to have sex