Almost a Woohoo in Ireland?

Hi Dr. Bob. 4 months ago I had what would be described I guess as a high risk sexual encounter with a female sex worker. Insertive anal and vaginal sex. During the anal the condom broke without me knowing. Any ways, the more I read up on the early symptoms of hiv the more I was sure I was having them all. Headaches, sore throats, Sore muscles and limbs, feeling dizzy etc etc. The more I read the more obvious they seemed. And the last 4 months have been the scariest of my life. Its the not knowing and convincing myself I had become HIV+ So my results today, 100% negative. I know I must go back at the 6 month mark and be tested again to be sure, but at least now I am semi confident! Your forum, your advice, and you have been an incredible help to me this far and you are an inspiration to us all. I will be making a donation as soon as I finish this message. Here's hoping that Ill still be in such high spirits in another 3 months!

Hello Almost-WOO-HOOing-Irish Guy,

Personally, unless there are extenuating circumstances I'm unaware of, I'd say you can get rid of the "almost" right now! Your four-month negative HIV test is definitive and conclusive in my book. Sure, take the six-month test if you want, but I can advise you now with great certainty it will be negative.

Thanks for your willingness to help others in need (www.concertedeffort.org) who were not so lucky in dodging the HIV bullet.

Be well. Stay well.

penis in contact with private hair area
BAGEL AND A BIG DONATION