|penis in contact with private hair area
Oct 30, 2006
I am worried because of several reasons. To start off, I had a sex with stripper in strip club which was protected by the way. I am worried because (1) I don't know which type of condom stripper put on me (I was drunk). But while she was performing oral, she had same condom on. With the same condom, we have vaginal and anal sex. Is it normal? (2) We kissed a lot (3) I did not ejaculated even once because I was so drunk. Afterwards she took condom off and she was sitting on me (no intercourse), but my penis was touching her private hair area (which was shaved). Can I contact HIV virus from there? (4) We had anal sex only for minute or two, but condom didn't break.
Above four things freaks me out a lot. I talked to my doc but he told me not to worry about that. But I still came to you coz seems like you are expert in these matters. Your answer will help me a lot. I promise at 3 month mark after a big WOO HOO I will make big donation to your fund. But please answer my question.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Is it normal??? I gave up trying to define "normal" in this forum long ago. Certainly it is not problematic to use the same condom for oral, vaginal and anal sex, assuming the condom remains intact.
2. "We kissed a lot" is not a question. But good for you nonetheless.
3. Extremely unlikely. Infected cervical/vaginal fluids would have to find their way into your urethra (pee hole) for there to be even the slightest theoretical risk.
4. Once again, not a question, but good for you!
Bottom line: all things considered, your HIV risk is negligible to virtually nonexistent.
I'm willing to bet your three-month definitive test will result in a full-throated, ferociously committed WOO-HOO scream sensation. I'll be waiting for it (with my earplugs at the ready).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Never Happened That A Negative Test After 6 Months
- Pre Cum Risk Rub His Penis In My Penis
- PROTECTED SEX WITH ESCORT WHILE MENSTRUATING Hiv Risk
- Starting With Really Low CD4 Cell Counts And Life Expectancy
- Undetectable And Passing On The Virus
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.