penis in contact with private hair area

I am worried because of several reasons. To start off, I had a sex with stripper in strip club which was protected by the way. I am worried because (1) I don't know which type of condom stripper put on me (I was drunk). But while she was performing oral, she had same condom on. With the same condom, we have vaginal and anal sex. Is it normal? (2) We kissed a lot (3) I did not ejaculated even once because I was so drunk. Afterwards she took condom off and she was sitting on me (no intercourse), but my penis was touching her private hair area (which was shaved). Can I contact HIV virus from there? (4) We had anal sex only for minute or two, but condom didn't break.

Above four things freaks me out a lot. I talked to my doc but he told me not to worry about that. But I still came to you coz seems like you are expert in these matters. Your answer will help me a lot. I promise at 3 month mark after a big WOO HOO I will make big donation to your fund. But please answer my question.

1. Is it normal??? I gave up trying to define "normal" in this forum long ago. Certainly it is not problematic to use the same condom for oral, vaginal and anal sex, assuming the condom remains intact.

2. "We kissed a lot" is not a question. But good for you nonetheless.

3. Extremely unlikely. Infected cervical/vaginal fluids would have to find their way into your urethra (pee hole) for there to be even the slightest theoretical risk.

4. Once again, not a question, but good for you!

Bottom line: all things considered, your HIV risk is negligible to virtually nonexistent.

I'm willing to bet your three-month definitive test will result in a full-throated, ferociously committed WOO-HOO scream sensation. I'll be waiting for it (with my earplugs at the ready).

The archives do have most of the answers.
Almost a Woohoo in Ireland?