Didn't see you answered already

Hey Dr.Bob

I see you got to my question. I thought you did not reply to it. Well Thank you for doing so. I still wanna know what you think about my girlfriends new symptoms. Since the blow job we have had unproteced sex. This is totally unlike me.

She makes me feel special though and I love her. I shouldn't have cheated to begin with. We were on break at the time, thats the only good excuse I have. I am scared for her now. I didnt cum inside her but, since then she is fatigued,severe body aches,lower back pains,and she lost 6 pounds in almost a month.

I have the 10 week negative as you know but, two more weeks to go. What do you think it could be. I am scared, I knew we shoudn't have had unprotected sex. She was more than sure I didn't have the disease and was not worried. Now I am scared for her.

I hope I lose our bet. All I keep saying is my condom didn't break. Thats all i've been saying to keep my sanity. What more can I do. I wanna thank you for your support and love.

You and my girlfriend and doctor are the ones who have been getting me through this. I havent heard from the skank but, word on campus is that she is hiv positive. Not sure if thats true or not because, it has not been confirmed with her. I just wanna live a healthy life Dr.Bob. I took all my normal routine percautions and, here I am worrying about hiv. Please help me once again, I know I have driven you crazy(you not the only one) but, I just need consoling. I wish I could send more money but i'm a broke college student. As soon as I get paid again I will send more money. Also when I lose (hopefully I will) I will send that 100$ pray for me Dr send that good luck karma and all of that. Thanks for your support doc.

p.s you can just call me jay, You have helped me so much I want you to know my name atleast.

You are not the only "multiple poster" who continued to fire off questions while never realizing I had actually already answered! Most folks don't realize it can take me a week or two to get around to replying. I really don't have my laptop surgically implanted into my lap 24/7!

At any rate my assessment and opinions haven't changed. Yes, you need "consoling" and maybe some counseling, too. Your stress and anxiety levels are way out of proportion to any real risk. Read the archives. You should find the testimonials there enlightening and encouraging.

Yes, my good-luck karma is still coming your way. And that bet of yours is as good as lost!

I'll look forward to your WOO-HOO soon.

Im really firghtened
A Big Thanks!!!