Im really firghtened

I have read your forums but am still really frightened and ashamed. A few years ago I did some things I considered risky ( tho was told low risk ) so have taken a course of pep 3 times now i think over the last few years. For a year and a half i have not done anything and felt proud of that. Then on 2 and a half days ago i stop at a gas station and notice a guy in the cubicle next to me. I let him reach under the door and masturbate me.I think his hand was dry, clean and cut free but am not 100%. I ejaculated onto his hand, he then rubbed my cum into the head of my penis for maybe 5 to 8 seconds. My worry is , if there was any dried precum/ cum on his hand could it have entered my urethra enough to cause infection, also if it was initially dry then became wet with my cum could it have still been alive and "re activated" so to speak? My specialist doc is away and the city I live in does not seem to have anywhere to ask about this. This happened about 65hrs ago , should i try to get pep again. Help please , it making me a wreck , I have no one to turn to.

That gas station sounds like a "full service" station. Your HIV risk from letting Mr. Long-Arm-From-The-Next-Cubicle whack you off is completely nonexistent. Your fears about residual HIV or "re-activating" some virus are completely unwarranted. Should you get PEP? No, of course not! I strongly wonder why you've taken PEP three times already for "low risk" exposures!!! PEP should only be considered for significant high-risk exposures.

Spend some time perusing the wealth of information on this site, in the archives and on related links that deals with how HIV is and is not transmitted. You (and perhaps your doctor, too) should also read up on appropriate situations in which to consider PEP. Finally, I'd recommend you seek some counseling to help you confront and cope with your irrational HIV fears.

Still very worried
Didn't see you answered already