Hey Doc. Need your help!

Hey Doc, I hope you are well. I have asked a couple of times, but I understand you are a busy man. I have donated but I seem to have run out of money(probably from all the testing) I do plan on being a regular monthly donor as soon as I start my new job. My question is even having been diagnosed with folliculitis I have a negative rapid test done at 18 weeks,would this be 100%? The reason I am asking first off my wife is pregnant and I am scared, also I am starting a new job, although a good job I need to make sure of my status 100% before I give up my current job. Also is folliculitis a symptom that usually appears in people with hiv at a more advanced stage? I really need your advice with this , and I promise to make things right with my life, and what I can with the help in hiv awareness.

Symptoms, no matter what they are, do not equal HIV disease. A negative HIV test outside of the window period trumps any and all symptoms each and every time. Your negative 18-week test is definitive and conclusive (barring extenuating circumstances). Whatever is causing your folliculitis, one thing that's for certain: it's not HIV. Please note the vast majority of cases of folliculitis have absolutely nothing to do with HIV.

Bottom line: HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Good luck with your new job and future addition to the family.

No answer required from recently sent question
two reactive elisas part 2