Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

United Way donation
Oct 24, 2006

Hello Dr. Bob,

I hope everything is fine with you and your brother.

I am writing to inquire about how to donate to your foundation via the United Way. I got a list of agencies at work but naturally they are all local. One of the questions on the donation form was to write in a foundation's agency number or something like that. I was wondering if you have a United Way agency number that I could put in there so I can make a bi-weekly donation to your wonderful foundation.

Please advise. Also How are you feeling these days? The world is sooooo much better with you in it. I hope all is remaining stable or improving somewhat. If there is any way that I can be of service to you please let me know. God knows you have helped me enough.

Thank You Dr. Bob, Love Ya.

Your friend always

Cincinnati William

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Cincinnati William,

Yes, The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation has received donations via the United Way in the past. Our United Way in the Bay Area doesn't require agency numbers any longer, but simply asks donors to write the name and address of the organization on their checks. However, my United Way contact here in the Bay Area did inform me that the United Way in Ohio may not allow donations out of state. So, you would want to check with your local chapter first before attempting to donate to our foundation through them. If you would like, we can set up a bi-weekly donation made directly to our foundation. Just drop us an e-mail at frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net. We'll do the rest. Thank you for your generous offer to help those in desperate need! On behalf of those whose lives will be touched by your gift, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

How am I feeling? Thankful to be alive, to be in love and to know my existence has purpose. Aside from that, at the moment my left arm stings a bit because Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos Forum) just gave me my flu shot and, well, let's just say he makes a much better doctor than a shot nurse. But don't ever tell him I said so, OK? It will be our little secret! Also this is a reminder for all HIVers, its flu-shot time!!!!

Regarding Cincinnati, Steve and I attended a friend's birthday party last week and there were at least 10 folks from Cincinnati there all friends of mine who have escaped I mean moved away from Cinty to San Francisco. We had loads of laughs discussing our antics when we were living in Cincinnati in the 70s. You wouldn't believe some of the pictures of yours truly from that era. Frightening!

William, be well. Stay well!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Army Guy.. Thank You
Next
masterbation

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.