Just Read it (Or not) Pt. 2

I am so sorry about what I wrote. Your right, I was not thinking about anybody but myself. You are a great man doing a great service. I am just an idiot who goes to some dark places and does not know when to shut up. Please accept my apology.

No apology needed, but graciously accepted nonetheless, OK? Dark places really don't have to be all that dark if you illuminate the space with kindness, generosity and compassion. Below are two of my favorite quotes. Try keeping them handy and reading them when those "dark places" begin creeping into what should be the joy of living, loving and helping others, OK?

Be well. Be happy.

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; this is to have succeeded." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one. The being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy . . . . Life is no brief candle for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations." -- George Bernard Shaw

Diabetic Drug 'Cure' claim
God bless you