re: aids killer of men in san fran

Bob, it behooves you not to shift the discussion to a critical analysis of the president's policies. Blaming GW for HIV/AIDS is very silly when he's both never been infected nor infected anyone else. It is men like yourself who both practice gay sex and carry a deadly infection that represent the very highest risk group in this country.

Interesting point you highlight, that gay men practice safe sex more than heterosexual men. I agree. Not only that, but gay men are probably better educated than straight men per capita as well. This just further underscores how dangerous gay sex really is. That no matter how educated and careful the male gay community is, it still represents the very highest risk group in the country. STOP HAVING GAY SEX. Try hugging, masturbating, seeing a shrink - but gay sex is clearly not a good idea. I'm a straight man who is poz, and with the risk of condoms breaking, I don't even have safe sex anymore. I am totally abstinent. And I'm one of the horniest men I know. So if I can keep my dick in my pants, why can't gay men keep it in theirs?

Ok, this is your cue to make a joke about how uptight I am, or how stupid GW is, or something OTHER THAN THE ISSUE AT HAND - AS USUAL WITH YOU.

You want folks to "STOP HAVING GAY SEX????"

Well, here we have proof "positive!" Abstinence does indeed lead to complete insanity.

(I'll skip my usual "be well" closing, because clearly you are not.)

WHat can we do to help Dr.Bob?
Help, worried sick with new symptoms