damn bob u look buff keep it that way dr bob love you man

yo bob damn u have big arms u bein workin out but yo dr b im skinny as heck man and need ur help people say i have aids i dont thats just mean stuff they say to hurt my feelings i was just wonderin what shuld i do to gain wait like foods or whatevere

Even though skinny geek-chic is in vogue at the moment, I, too, still prefer a tight, lean, gym-toned, well-muscled honcho for my Mr. McSteamy. I worked out with a personal trainer for a number of years to pack on some muscle and learn my way around the gym. I've also tried to optimize my nutrition, get plenty of rest (when possible), om-out at yoga classes and make fitness part of my daily routine. If you can't afford a personal trainer, try subscribing to Men's Health magazine for some basic tips on working out and eating right. Also make sure your testosterone levels are in the normal range for your age. If they are low, have your doctor prescribe a testosterone supplement, such as Testim or AndroGel.

See you at the gym, Big Guy.

Found It Oral Sex
HIV travel