Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Poz rubbing?
Oct 23, 2006

Hi Doctor, I think the world of your site and your commitment to answering people's questions about HIV. I made a donation to your organization about two months ago. Here's my question. A week ago, I was playing with an HIV positive man. I am HIV negative. Although we did not have intercourse, I am concerned that, because we were playing rough, I may have put myself in a compromising situation. During our play, I roughly rubbed my penis against and around his anus. Although I did not enter him, I am concerned that my penis may have had micro-cuts, due to the fact that the bottom apparently had recently shaved his ass and there was a bit of stubble. I'm concerned that because he bottoms often, and because his anus seemed to "open up" for me, I could have come in cotnact with some positive butt fluid and that it got into my penis through the micro-cuts. I was trying to play safe Dr. Bob and now I feel like I have placed myself at risk. I would, of course, really appreciate you answering my question. Thank you again, for all your help!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Micro-cuts to your tallywhacker due to butt stubble???? Gosh, who were you schtooping, Wolfman Jack? Just how rough can recently shaved butt cheeks be??? The skin on your joystick is really quite resilient. Although I wasn't there to witness this rough rub-a-dub-dub, I'd say your HIV risk remains remote at best. However, if you're concerned about Mr. Stubbly-Butt, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. An HIV rapid test will give you a definitive result in just 20 minutes and that should put any residual fears permanently to rest.

Good luck (although in reality I doubt you'll need it).

Dr. Bob

Previous
cracked penis!!! not all cracks covered by condom DONATION-OCLOCK
Next
HepG

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.