many thanks

Dear Bobby Bob,

No q today, Dr Bob. Only a thank you for the great advice and assurance you gave me regarding my testing for Hiv and Hep b/c. You gave me my life back. Enough of that. I hope you and Dr Steve are well and loving life in Calif. May I ask how you are? I am sure living with Hiv is a challenge, to say the least, but i hope you have MANY years of good health ahead. You are loved by millions. You always say to us, 'Be well, Stay well.' Back at you, Dr Bob.

Contribution was sent last week. You are a true healer of body, mind and soul.

Grateful fan from Ohio

Hello Grateful Fan,

You're welcome.

Yes, living with HIV can be a challenge, but you'll never hear me complain. As far as I'm concerned, every day above ground is a good day!

Be well. Stay well.

Working with AIDS orphans
19 Months completed but still suffering with same fear.