Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Scottish Soprano fan writes back!
Oct 22, 2006

Again i'm gonna try and not waste your time. I wrote a while ago and 'flattered' you into answering my question!

I had my 12 week HIV test results come in today and WOO HOOOOO!!!! That mutha was negative! Now i can concentrate on my work, rest and play with a 100% clear mind! Thank you so much for the answers to my questions. They calmed my nerves leading up to the big day.

About the celebrations. Well i'm sure we'd have a laugh at the bada bing but its a bit sleazy eh so i was thinking a tasty meal down at Vesuvios where we can help Artie with his flagging restaurant business!

Cheers Dr. Bob, Scotland will always welcome you!

PS How do i go about making a donation from the UK????

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Scottish Soprano,

WOO-HOO! Congratulations!

Sure, Vesuvio's is fine, unless Tony decides to torch the place again, in which case it's back to the Bing.

Donations from the UK can be made via credit card, PayPal, check, money order and direct wire transfer. Donation information can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
I need your help please!
Next
Made donation will you PLEASE answer my silly question!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.