Kiss of doom

Dear doc bob

Thanks for all your great work and your cool and uplifting comments. And sorry for the mellow dramatic heading.

Here is my storyI went to a strip clubyes, yes I know what you are going to saybut hear me out.

My posy and me ordered a table-dans. When she finished I gave her the money for her servicesand this is here is the part that worries meshe pulled down her panties exposing her vaginanot showing everything thoughjust enough. So then I placed my note in my mouth and placed it in her panties then I gave her small closed mouth kiss on her vagina. Then stupidly lick my lips of a few seconds afterwards. I dont think I came near her love channel because she was standing upright and no visible cuts inside my mouth.

My question is.

I there any way,assuming there were vaginal fluids on the place were I kissed, for me to get infected with HIV or as a matter of fact any STDs?

I know my scenario is a bit obserd ,and I am a man of science so my head is telling me I should see a psychologist and not a medical doctor but like many of my ww counterparts out there I cant let it go. Please give me your professional opinion. Should I get tested or should n rather spend my money on a good psychologist.

Donation on iets way.

Lots of love. Drama King

Hi Drama King,

There's a world of difference between "mellow dramatic" and "melodramatic," just as there is a world of difference between a "kiss of doom" and a harmless smooch of the love triangle. Your HIV risk is virtually nonexistent. Consequently, regarding testing versus counseling, I definitely suggest the shrink's comfy couch.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay well.

no question, just relief
I need your help please!