Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Kiss of doom
Oct 22, 2006

Dear doc bob

Thanks for all your great work and your cool and uplifting comments. And sorry for the mellow dramatic heading.

Here is my storyI went to a strip clubyes, yes I know what you are going to saybut hear me out.

My posy and me ordered a table-dans. When she finished I gave her the money for her servicesand this is here is the part that worries meshe pulled down her panties exposing her vaginanot showing everything thoughjust enough. So then I placed my note in my mouth and placed it in her panties then I gave her small closed mouth kiss on her vagina. Then stupidly lick my lips of a few seconds afterwards. I dont think I came near her love channel because she was standing upright and no visible cuts inside my mouth.

My question is.

I there any way,assuming there were vaginal fluids on the place were I kissed, for me to get infected with HIV or as a matter of fact any STDs?

I know my scenario is a bit obserd ,and I am a man of science so my head is telling me I should see a psychologist and not a medical doctor but like many of my ww counterparts out there I cant let it go. Please give me your professional opinion. Should I get tested or should n rather spend my money on a good psychologist.

Donation on iets way.

Lots of love. Drama King

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Drama King,

There's a world of difference between "mellow dramatic" and "melodramatic," just as there is a world of difference between a "kiss of doom" and a harmless smooch of the love triangle. Your HIV risk is virtually nonexistent. Consequently, regarding testing versus counseling, I definitely suggest the shrink's comfy couch.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
no question, just relief
Next
I need your help please!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.