no question, just relief

dear mr frascino -aka hot bob,

I just got back from the hospital after getting the result of an overdue test. it was negative.. I have walked the streets far too long believing -knowing that I must be infected. I've had every symptom possible and made my life into a miserable place trying to diagnose myself. floaters, night-sweats, swollen lymphnodes, white tongue, fatigue. you name it. the last drop was to find out I had gonnorhea and chlamydia up my ass, a place where no one has been without wearing a rubber..

I would just like to take the opportunity to make all others that worry maybe a bit too much to actually get their shit together and get tested.

now I hope to use all that energy that I have wasted on being scared and paranoid to do something good spreading awareness about hiv.

take good care and thank you for your work and your inspiration!

mat

Hey Mat,

WOO-HOO and congratulations!

Thanks for your thanks. I'm delighted you are going to get involved and promote AIDS awareness!

Be well. Stay well.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kiss of doom