MWAH!

Hey got a joke for you...

Saddam hussein ordered the women of his harem to come to his palace to see if they were traitors. once arrived, he asked all of them to lift their skirts and pull down their panties. he noticed only 1 of the 10 was 'pubicly' clean shaven. he ordered his guard to get him a shotgun, shot the other nine down... why did he spare only that one?

because she made an 'anti-bush' statement! haha

Doc This is how much you've helped today... midterms start start in 2 days, i logged on this morning before class and found 3 posts almost identical to my story (about the damned lymph nodes) which really was the only reason i was scared to test... i realised... dude, what ur feeling is nothing at all!... as soon as classes ended, went to a clinic, got tested, 10 of the longest minutes later, TADA Oraquick had confirmed me negative... instead of studying 20 slides/hour, im doing 70 kuz that virus is no longer on my mind... As soon as my midterms are done im getting laid. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shit, i think i woke the neighbors :)..

you will never know how much u've impacted me, and im not one who forgets the people who move me.

If you and Steve-O ever decide on having an open relationship... IM GAME!

Tchuss, Florian

Hey Florian,

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Glad to be of service.

As for the tempting offer for a "ménage à trois," thanks, but our services here are free of charge and we wouldn't want to wake the neighbors (again).

Be well. Stay well. Good luck with your midterms.

persistant hiv symtoms
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!