persistant hiv symtoms

Hi Doc, I am really a big fan of yours and I really appreciate the work you are doing by helping those who really need you in this situation. Doc, I am having very confused about my test results, actually I had an unprotected oral sex with a women who was hiv+(insertive). After that I had a sore throat and white tongue and also some hairs on the tongue and also there is white coating which I had to brush off every morning. Moreover doc I am having a rash on my chest that is there for last 5 months (which is red or pink patches on the chest and lately it has become very itchy). Every morning when I rub the wet area of my penis there is white coating that gets pealed off. Also I feel constant pain in my neck for last 6 months and also sometimes I have a little swelling in my armpits but I normally happens once in two months. But I never had any fever but the glands under back of my jaw are sometimes aching. I am pretty much un certain about my results as I had only one sexual encounter 7 months ago as described above and had no anal or vaginal sex.I used to be very healthy and was a national level swimmer .After that episode I dont feel alright and I feel that something is wrong with my body . Doc following is my history of test that I had after that incident. 1) One month after exposure: Hep B,Hep C,HIV-1,HIV-2, chamildiya,gonerrhea and all came back negative. 2) After 2 months: hiv antibody and again negative 3) After 3 months :hiv antibody and again negative 4) After 5 months : hiv antibody and values of elisa were .02 and .03( as the test was performed in India) 5) After 7 months: hiv antibody and also hep C, hep b and again all came back non reactive. Doc, I am really worried about my persistent symptoms and rash on my chest and tongue problems as they are ther for last 5 months. I would really appreciate if u could kindly answer my question as I wanna know that I am late seroconversion and does hiv symptoms last that long .Doc, I will definitely donate even if my question remains un-answered.

Regards, ---------

Your repeatedly negative HIV-1, HIV-2, hep B and hep C tests out to seven months are definitive and conclusive. Neither HIV-1, HIV-2, hep B nor hep C is your problem. No way. No how. A negative test outside the window period trumps symptoms each and every time.

I cannot diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet. However, I can with absolute certainty tell you what's not causing them. It's not HIV/hep B/hep C. If you are worried about persistent symptoms, see your doctor for an evaluation. If you continue to perseverate on HIV, a condition you could not possibly have, you should seek counseling to help you confront your unwarranted irrational HIV fears and to help you accept the wonderful news that you are HIV negative! Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Paper Cut (TEARS)
MWAH!