negative at 10 weeks with new circumstances

Hey Dr.Bob

It's me the guy who thinks that the skank infected him. We have a bet going that I will be negative a the 12 week mark. Well you have been correct so far my 10 week oraquick was negative that made me feel a little better. I forgot to tell you another exposure though that I forgot. It was the same girl but, I forgot to mention we had sex twice that night.

The second time was with a condom that didn't break and, instead of in her mouth I came inside the condom. When I pulled out I could see all of the semen in the tip of the condom and it looked intact. I pulled it off from top and some got on my boxers it was intact though this I know. Does this change anything i'm still a little scared because my girlfriend performed oral on me and I came in her mouth(by accident LOL) Now she has a sore throat.

I have read many times in the forum that a condom break is a rare occurence and that it's quite obvious. I must concur by saying everytime a condom has broken with me it broke drasticaly and my whole penis was exposed. There was one occurence where the whole top part of my head was exposed, but if I would have kept going it would have broken all the way. So I have to go along with that and I don't think the condom broke. Its funny how you doubht something you have seen with your own eyes out of fear. What could it be though doc why do so man people who have possible exposures or even actual exposures(broken condom unprotected sex etc) have the symptoms but not the disease.

If theres are like mine then they are very real. I wasn't even thinking about hiv untill 3 weeks later when my symptoms were very real and doctor confirmed. My doc doesn't even think its hiv after I told him the situation he says its pratically impossible from what I described. So tell me what you think as always I know your advice isn't cheap. So u know its back to paypal for me with 75$ I just got payed yesterday. Tell me what you think doc will I be able to woo hoo in two weeks don't forget our bet. I read that lymph nodes don't swell unless theres an infection so I have to have some kind of infection just hope it isn't hiv. Well goodbye Dr. Bob talk to you in two weeks pray for me.

Two weeks and counting! And now you have a negative 10-week OraQuick!?! Oh boy, this bet is looking better and better all the time.

Regarding your "second time around," no, this does not change your overall HIV risk. Latex condom-protected sex is protected! HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how.

Your girlfriend's sore throat following her surprise high-protein snack is not HIV related because you do not have HIV.

No one is denying that symptoms are real! Rather, all I'm pointing out is that the cause of those symptoms is not HIV!

Your WOO-HOO is as good as gold.

Fatigue
Paper Cut (TEARS)