Desperate! Please help!

Dr. Bob please help me. I recently had a negatine rapid test at 50 weeks post exposure , and this test was 17 weeks post exposure from a more recent incident ,protected oral(bj I was receiving and , sucking on her breast(nipples). I have just come from dermatologist and been diagnosed with folliculitis. I also have dry throat and headaches constantly.1. Can I be 100% sure I do not have hiv or do I need to see an hiv specialist? My wife is pregnant and I am scared to even touch her. 2. With the information I have given would it be safe to resume sex with my now pregnant wife? 3. Should I wait for another 5 weeks to have a 6 month result for the proected bj and breast exposure? $. Is ther any chance I could still have hiv?Donation on the way, thanks for all you do.

1. A negative test three months or more after your potential exposure is considered definitive and conclusive. Your protected blowjob and nipple nosh are not considered significant risks for HIV.

2. Yes.

3. No.

4. No.

I would recommend you level with your wife about your indiscretions. Not only is it the best way to confront your guilt and fears, it's also the right thing to do.

Good luck. Stay safe. Stay well.

Dentists with AIDS
nitrile or latex??