needlestick injury

I sufferred at 21 g needlestick injury in may. It was used to take blood from a terminal AIDS patient (antecutibtal fossa). THe needle was bloody, but the injury itself was shallow. I completed a 28d regimen of PEP.

My 11 week test was negative.

I have painless bilateral submandibular adenpathy that has persisted since august (8 weeks post exposure) until now (roughly 2.5 mo).

Do you think this has anything to do with ARS?

I was tested again a few days ago, but have been freaking out waiting for results.

What do you think?

Your 11-week negative test is very encouraging. The odds are very much in your favor. I would tend to strongly doubt your submandibular adenopathy is HIV related. However, I do suggest you continue with your post-PEP HIV screening tests per the guidelines to confirm your negative status and put any residual fears to rest.

Oral risk Q - didn't find in archives
Response on your response to home coward...