Do you think it's really out there?

Hi Dr Bob,

I've been an active visitor to your site ever since I had a "mishap" last fall that ended up with a negative test....Woo Hoo! Anyway, I'm wondering what you're thoughts are on this. Do you think that somewhere, somehow, the government has locked up somewhere a cure for HIV/AIDS? I know it may seem like a dumb question, but I've grown quite curious of this since I started visiting the forum. The whole conspiracy theory thing is intriguing to me I guess, plus our good buddy Dubya would be a prime candidate to be the one to withold this kind of information. I am a Canadian citizen and I just cringe at the sight of him and wonder how my wonderful neighbors to the south could ever put up with his nonsense. Either way, I admire the work that you do and please let me know when you come up to Canada so I can finally shake your hand and say thanks for the millions of people that you help every day. Much love from Canada,

hockey guy

Hi Hockey-Guy,

Do I think Dubya and his band of bungling incompetents has a cure for HIV/AIDS locked up somewhere? Nope. Not a chance. If they did, they would have released it by now, because they know it would be news and, beyond desperate, they would do anything at the moment to get Foley's Follies and the Iraq fiasco off the front pages!

Is it 2008 yet?

Be well, Hockey-Guy.

HspE7
Just found out tested positive