Army guy / Bachelor party

Dear Dr.

I would like to start off by saying that you are not only and extraordinary physician but a magnificant human being and what you do for people around the world is unparalleled. God Speed to you doc. I am on leave from Iraq (I am in the army) and will be getting married this weekend. However... My cousins and I went to a strip bar to celebrate my getting married. (bachelor party) They pitched in for a lap dance and the dancer put her breast in my mouth. I was drunk however, I did kiss the breast and slobbed all over her breast like an animal. After the lap dance she kissed me (on lips) and said "good luck" and shoved me off. (I guess I have been in the desert too long) I am not promiscuous and would never do something like this under normal circumstances. Am I at risk of HIV infection? Doctor, please forward you answer to my email if possible.

All the best

Thank you

Thanks for your very kind comments!

Kissing, slobbering, sucking or even playing tonsil hockey with the bodacious ta-tas of the Badda Bing's private dance is not a risk for HIV, no matter how long you've been in the desert. Relax, Max. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! Thanks for your brave service to our country, despite the horribly misguided war and bungling incompetence of those who sent you there.

Thanks also for the God's Speed, 'cause I need to kick it into high gear if I'm going to get through all the freaking questions that keep cramming their way into my inbox!

Happy Honeymoon!

dr.Bob .. i hate every think can you help me
OXY-MORMON