Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Army guy / Bachelor party
Oct 20, 2006

Dear Dr.

I would like to start off by saying that you are not only and extraordinary physician but a magnificant human being and what you do for people around the world is unparalleled. God Speed to you doc. I am on leave from Iraq (I am in the army) and will be getting married this weekend. However... My cousins and I went to a strip bar to celebrate my getting married. (bachelor party) They pitched in for a lap dance and the dancer put her breast in my mouth. I was drunk however, I did kiss the breast and slobbed all over her breast like an animal. After the lap dance she kissed me (on lips) and said "good luck" and shoved me off. (I guess I have been in the desert too long) I am not promiscuous and would never do something like this under normal circumstances. Am I at risk of HIV infection? Doctor, please forward you answer to my email if possible.

All the best

Thank you

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thanks for your very kind comments!

Kissing, slobbering, sucking or even playing tonsil hockey with the bodacious ta-tas of the Badda Bing's private dance is not a risk for HIV, no matter how long you've been in the desert. Relax, Max. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! Thanks for your brave service to our country, despite the horribly misguided war and bungling incompetence of those who sent you there.

Thanks also for the God's Speed, 'cause I need to kick it into high gear if I'm going to get through all the freaking questions that keep cramming their way into my inbox!

Happy Honeymoon!

Dr. Bob

Previous
dr.Bob .. i hate every think can you help me
Next
OXY-MORMON

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.