dr.Bob .. i hate every think can you help me

am from Saudi Arabia and now we know a lot about hiv and we can testing every time . hiv not a big problem in Saudi Arabia now we can test and treat. i will brief my high risk in mid 2002 during 2006 i did 10 hiv 1/2 antibodies negative + p24 negative + donated blood and result was negative. last week i received my cd4 count =1062 the problem is a continue symptoms dry mouth rash in side mouth dry skin also rash simple herps in lips gone and back. my wife and my tow kids almost they had same symptoms

am sure there is somthing because there is symptoms we never had before. did you think i had rare group of hiv .. why not?

sorry about my weak english

yours majed saudi arabia

Hello Majed,

Ten negative HIV-1/2 and p24 antigen tests out to four years from the time of your potential exposure are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

A valid negative HIV tests trumps any and all symptoms each and every time. I cannot diagnose your symptoms over the Internet; however, I can tell you, with great certainty, what's not causing them: it's not HIV! See your doctor for an evaluation if you are having persistent problems. Continuing to perseverate on HIV, when there is incontrovertible evidence that this is not the cause of your problem, is counterproductive.

Do you have a rare group of HIV? No. Your symptoms are not worrisome for or even suggestive of HIV disease.

Am I Crazy???
Army guy / Bachelor party