thrush and testing
Oct 20, 2006
Dr. Bob, I have a quick question. Will a case of oral thrush make an OraQuick rapid test ineffective. Should a blood test be considered? Thanks for all you do!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! And Nope!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Dryness?
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.