Lost, confused and no where to turn

Dear Doctor,

Forgive me for troubling you but I am so lost and feel helpless.

Basically, 2 days ago I had my very first visit to a licenced brothel (I live in Australia) with a couple of friends to "celebrate" an upcoming event. The guy that organised it said he had been there before and would take care of the arrangements.

Long story short I was led into a room where the lady proceeded to undress. I told her at this point I did not want to have penetrative or oral sex in any form. She said that was fine and suggested a massage and some hand relief. I agreed.

as she was massaging me she asked why I did not want the full service and so I told her that firstly, it was my first time in a brothel or being with a working lady, and secondly I I was not comfortable having sex with anyone other than my partner whom I have been with for over 6 years.

She said ok and maybe she would take charge and guide me cos "she loved breaking in her virgins".

She proceeded to blindfold me and perform hand relief. This lasted for a couple of mins before I told her to stop as it was getting uncomfortable. She said ok and asked if I would prefer to sit in the spa and relax. I agreed and was led blindfolded to the empty spa where I sat down.

She said she would start the waterworks and then she started to pee on my genitals and legs. I SWEAR I thought she was using a hose to tease me and did not think too much of it as I was still a little affected by alcohol until I smelt urine. I removed the blindfold stood up, told her to stop and rushed into the shower to wash myself.

That is the full and complete extent of my exposure.

I have spent 2 frantic days reading and researching online and all I have found is conflicting information like:

Yes you can catch an STD or HIV from urine.

No, urine is sterile so you cannot catch STDs or HIV from urine.

Yes, you can catch STDs and or HIV as her urine can migrate into the ureter and start an infection there.

No, Urine is not a STD or HIV transmission medium.

Yes, since I am uncircumcised the hand relief could cause open wounds and be a source of entry. (I washed myself throughly immediately after contact and when I got home and I did not notice any stinging or pain so I don't think there was any wounds).

I don't know what to do or what to believe.

Please Doctor, please tell me what is true and accurate. It is seriously worring me to death. To the point that I now feel slight tingling sensations around my groin and have this constant urge to clear my bladder but there is no burning discharge.

Doctor, I hope you can find the time in your busy schedule to answer my post.

Thank you and god bless.

Gosh, if that was long story short, I'd hate to have to wade through long story long. Relax, Max! You are fine. Hand-relief massage and watersports (the spa treatment that got you so peed-off!) are not considered to be risks for STD or HIV transmission. Your buddy who "organized" the visit must like things a bit kinky, considering he arranged for the blindfolded golden showers special! But as they say in Oz, "no worries, mate!" OK?

HIV testing is not indicated or warranted; however, if you remain "worried to death," you could get a single HIV rapid test at the three-month mark to put any residual worries permanently to rest. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

My only advice is that for your next boys' night out make your own arrangements, OK?

Stay safe. Stay well.

Oy vey you must be busy. Would ya please respond.
pls dont deny again, begging help from Maldives