Oy vey you must be busy. Would ya please respond.

Say I hope you might respond to my long email from either Tuesday or Monday. I am the Law student who had the Elisa test at 51/2 weeks and the Ora quik or is it Ora sure test this past tuesday at 16 1/2 weeks both were firm Negative/non-reactive tests. Is any further testing needed? I was hoping you would have responded to my first long arse email b/c it was a wee bit witty and bashed dubya. I get a laugh out of your anti-religious right wing comments. Oh last thing...you told one of us worry well peeps to visit youy and buy you a cup of joe in a previous email-think it was the bloke from the 5 cities(long Island) anyway next time I'm in Marin I would really fancy it if I could tell you personally a thank you. Take care of ur self mate! G-d bless.

Hey there Law-Stud. (short for Law Student),

I enjoyed the "wee bit witty" and comments about our rodeo-clown president. However, I didn't respond because I have responded to similar posts from countless worried-well peeps in the past. (Check the archives!)

In brief, barring extenuating circumstances, a negative HIV-antibody test at three months or greater from the time of a non-occupational potential HIV exposure is considered to be definitive and conclusive. Consequently your 16.5-week negative test qualifies. So you shouldn't be worried-well peeping, but rather certified-well-WOO-HOOing!!! OK?

Next time you're in the San Francisco Bay Area we'll celebrate your excellent health over a cup of Peet's dark French roast, OK?

Until then, be well; stay well.

Is Saliva HIV transmiter...Question that never dies...
Lost, confused and no where to turn